800 S Main St, Harrisonburg, VA 22807
The Bow/Tie Coffee & Tea Shop E-Business Proposal
Presented to The Bow/Tie Company Owners and Founders
Ady Delo, Hayley Dodds, Vitaliy Kharchenko, and Alex Fletcher.
THIS BUSINESS PLAN CONTAINS TRADE SECRETS AND OTHER CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION OF THE BOW/TIE COFFEE AND TEA CAFE. ACCORDINGLY, THIS BUSINESS PLAN IS CONFIDENTIAL AND IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE INFORMATION OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS DELIVERED BY OR ON BEHALF OF CUTTING EDGE CONSULTING.
Cutting Edge Consulting proposes that The Bow/Tie Coffee and Tea Café follow our recommendations when proceeding with their business online. Here is a brief summary of our research, data collection, and designs, which will make The Bow/Tie Coffee and Tea Café a successful online business by ultimately driving customer interactions.
- Competition Analysis shows that The Bow/Tie fits into a niche market that will be successful in Harrisonburg VA. The data shows how The Bow/tie will best interact in the community among these local competitors.
- Keyword Analysis shows that the Bow/Tie will focus on organic search results by focusing on keywords such as “The Bow/tie” and “local coffee shop.”
- Privacy and Security allows for the Bow/tie to collect personal information if the customer purchases the Bow/Tie’s products and services. They also collect and store billing and credit card information.
- User Demographics shows the Bow/tie is targeting median income earners and young to middle age adults both male and female as its biggest audience.
- The Bow/Tie has a user-friend and responsive website. They also have an app that allows customers to order ahead for convenience.
- The Bow/Tie will use specific SEO tactics to maximize page ranking for a small business.
- The Bow/tie’s online marketing presence will be hosted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, snapchat, and their blog. They will use Google Adwords and Facebook PPC model.
Scope of Work:
I will develop a completely custom website for The Bow-Tie Coffee & Tea Shop. The goal of this website is to provide The Bow-Tie Coffee & Tea Shop with an online presence and to provide current and prospective customer vital information about The Bow-Tie Coffee & Tea Shop business operations as well as driving more customer interactions.
The website will be a 5 page website consisting of the following pages: Home, About, Contact, Menu, and Community. The home page will have text and pictures about The Bow-Tie Coffee & Tea Shop. The about page will give a company history. The contact page will have a form allowing customers to send an email to The Bow-Tie Coffee & Tea Shop as well as the location via a google map and their telephone information for ease of contact. The menu page will list the current menu. The community page will have photos and text regarding the impact their eco-friendly approach has on their local area as well as the companies/local farmers they partner with.
The design process consists of four (4) phases: Concept, Design, Technical, and Testing. In the concept phase, I begin work by outlining the basic flow and gathering text and images for the website. In the design phase I create digital artwork for the outlined webpages and integrate the images and text. In the technical phase I enable the website server, domains and add interactive functionality like forms and emails. In the testing phase, I check the entire website to make sure it is operating as expected.
This website will work in all Grade-A browsers. It will also be designed to operate on mobile devices. The mobile app will be created for both Android and iPhone users.
On the following pages, you will find a more detailed description of the project phases, timeline, due dates, deliverables and fees. You will also find a set of terms and conditions.